Its been way too long i have shared my recipes, very sorry for being so irregular!
So today I am gonna share this amazing sandwich that I made today after watching Game of thrones ( which blew my mind )…
- American sweet corn
- Pickled onion ( onion chopped, dipped in vinegar, salt and sugar )
- Mayonnaise ( i used a spiced version )
- Salami ( sliced )
- Raspberry Relish ( HOME MADE, Watch out for the recipe 🙂 )
- salt and pepper
- Obviously I started with applying butter on the breads, and toasted them a bit.
- In a bowl, corn, onion, mayonnaise, ketchup are mixed and kept
- salami is fried with butter till it becomes crispy, seasoned with salt , pepper and oregano, and kept aside.
- raspberry relish is applied on one bread
- on the other one, first the corn mixture topped with salami
- the sandwiches are closed and grilled!
Happy tummy fellas 🙂 🙂