I know I know you are going to tell me what’s new in that. Exactly its not new rather it’s eternal. I call it liquid heaven
It’s monsoon here at Kolkata, all gloomy. One such day Rwitika made this beauty for us. And I was sure that I am going share this. She shared her secret with me, trust me it’s way too simple than I thought hence I want share it with you.
For 1 cup:
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup ( optional, you may substitute it with 1tbsp of Coco powder and 1/2tbsp of sugar )
- 1 n 1/5 tsp of cocoa powder
- 40-50gm chopped sweetened dark chocolate
How she made it
- On low flame
- Heat wet ingredients lightly. Add dry ones.
- Stir constantly till thick.
- Pour n serve hot
Yes it’s as simple as that.
Do try this and let me know in the comments.
If you like my recipes do like my posts and subscribe.