Hello readers, it’s been quite sometime that I came up with recipes. Apologies for being inconsistent.
Well, last Wednesday was my birthday and we had a small get together at a friend’s place and the lunch was not prepared and people were quite hungry by then. So I decided to peek into te fridge and thought about giving this recipe a try.
This recipe is inspired by Thai and Singaporean street food. I kept in thinking of creating the flavor of satay in the form of nuggets though. Well still I can assure this was a major hit.
So lets get started.
Things you will need ,
- For nuggets
- Chicken mince ( I took the frozen one )- 500gm
- Onion – 1 medium – finely chopped
- Garlic paste – 2tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1tbsp
- Soya sauce – 2tbsp
- Honey- 2tbsp
- Tamarind paste – 2tbsp
- Spicy peanut butter ( yes, I got this from fab India, you can substitute this with normal peanut butter with added tobasco ) – 2tbsp
- Bread crumbs – 4tbsp ( according to your need to bind everything together)
- For the sauce
- Mayonnaise – 4tbsp
- Tomato ketchup -2 tbsp
- Honey- 1tbsp
- American mustard – 1tbsp
- Garlic powder- 1tsp
- Tobasco sauce- 1tsp
- Red chilli flakes.
How I made it,
- Take defrosted chicken mince
- Add all the spices
- Mix well
- Add bread crumbs and mix till it reaches a consistency to be made into small balls
- Make small nuggets
- Heat oil
- Fry the nuggets at medium flame till its brown on either sides
- Add all the ingredients of the sauce in a bowl and mix well
- Serve hot with the sauce drizzled on it.
Do try the recipe and let me know how it turned out
If you like my recipes do share, repress and like
You can also follow me on Instagram @petuk_bong