Hello readers! I am back with this utterly simple and somewhat healthy recipe which sums up all the breakfast goodness.
This is in continuation with my pancake madness. So let’s get started
- Banana- mashed , 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Flour – 1cup
- Vanilla essence
- Butter – 1/2 cup melted
- Baking powder- 1tsp
- Oil for frying
- White chocolate- chips r bars will do about 1cup
How I made it,
- Take banana, add egg, butter and sugar and beat well
- Add milk, vanilla essence
- Add flour and baking powder and carefully fold. Do not over mix else you will end up with hard pancakes
- Grease a heated pan and pour the batter. Wait till bubbles appear ( they are the pancake pillars). Flip.
- Stack one on another.
- Melt the chocolate
- Pour on the pancakes ,
- Drizzle honey and serve with a cube of butter.
So do try this amazingly simple recipe and let me know.
If you like this do like and repress
And you can follow me on Instagram @petuk_bong. Ciao